4/8/12

Watching Another Old TV Show On Netflix























Yes, I know I'm late to the dance on this one, with Lost having completed its run in 2010 or so. But I just noticed it available for streaming on Netflix, so what the hell? Might as well find out what all the hullabaloo was about.
I'm through the first season now, and the GIF image above is my impression of that. I haven't really decided what I think of this yet; I can't shake the feeling that all the clues and signs aren't going to add up to anything in the end, and that really they're just jerking me around. And if I'm not careful, they're going to do it for another five seasons. It's somewhat reminiscent of my experience re-watching Twin Peaks twenty years later, and knowing that all the clues about owls and shit are just there to screw with my head. One difference, of course, is there aren't any dwarfs in Lost, at least not so far. And really, what's the point without dwarfs?

No comments:

Post a Comment