6/21/22

For Serious Bob Ross Fans Only

 


I suppose technically this isn't really a Bingo card, as those creatures are generally 5X5 and have a free space in the middle. Maybe it's actually Score Four we're playing with this, but since it's likely me and three other people that remember anything about Score Four, and I don't remember much (other than it's played at dawn, as a sort of duel) we'll just go with Bingo.

You do need to be a serious Bob Ross fan to really get anything out of this. And yes, I am a serious Bob Ross fan. While I don't necessarily consider him to have been a great painter, I do consider him a great artist in that I believe his true art was not painting but doing a painting show, the immortal Joy of Painting. For stress reduction, there is nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment