2/13/12

Proof Of Ceiling Cat




























I will spare you the LOLspeak, which I'm not fluent in, and anyway you can get all you want here.
I do find this image interesting, though, and not just because I made it myself on my other computer, but also because the detail is so much richer than the Face On Mars. Absolutely convincing. It certainly advances the notion that the beings we normally think of as ceiling cats were, in fact, ancient cat astronauts from an advanced cat civilization. I will expound further on this theory in my upcoming book, Litter Box Of The Gods?
It also proves the moon landing was faked, by the way; there is absolutely no way that anything resembling the Lunar Excursion Module could come floating down so close to a cat without getting swatted halfway across the solar system.

No comments:

Post a Comment